Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Etude House Happy Tea Time Cleansing Foam

I read all the buzz about this Etude House Happy Tea Time Cleansing Foam all over the web when they first came out but didn't buy. That is, until I saw them on sale for, like, $5 including S/H on Ebay. Yep, I bought all 5 available scents of Aloe Tea, Green Tea, Lemon Tea, Milk Tea, and Peach Tea :D Sadly, I didn't pack all 5 with me to Japan, because, well, they're freakin' huge, each containing a whopping 150 mL (5.07 fl oz.) of product! I'd be backpacking around the world a few times and still wouldn't be able to finish using them! But then now I'm sorta thinking I should have pack them all with me. Why, because they're actually quite nice, of course!

I only packed 2 tubes, Aloe Tea and Peach Tea, and I picked Peach Tea to use first without researching further what each is supposed to do. Well, I finally looked on the back of some of my tubes and online and learned that...
- Aloe Tea is for moisturizing
- Green Tea is for clarifying
- Lemon Tea is for revitalizing
- Milk Tea is for softening
- Peach Tea is for brightening

So I packed and picked yet another brightening cleanser to use. Doh.


Luckily for me, the Peach Tea cleanser, my first Etude House cleanser by the way, wasn't too bad. In fact, it's much milder than I expected and I love it! It lathers up a nice and creamy foam that cleans well but didn't leave my face feeling squeaky and stripped. That isn't to say it doesn't rinse clean as it rinses totally clean!

There is one thing I don't like about it though - the fragrance. It actually smells like a peach, a very overly ripened peach, and that's just too, please excuse my lack of imagination, peachy for me. I guess I'm just too used to the fake peach scents that don't smell anything like a real peach, but at least they don't smell like they will start to rot any day now.

But of course this is a trivial complaint and I'm not going to stop using this excellent cleanser because of it. The ripened peach fragrance isn't that bad at all and if you happen to like ripe peaches, you're golden with this cleanser!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts