Friday, September 17, 2010

Saturday date night outfit

My outfit for my Saturday date night with hubby. First time wearing shorts out actually. It's trendy here to wear leggings/opaque tights underneath capris/shorts/skirts/dresses and I really don't like showing my legs. It's trendy at home too, though I've witnessed a few incidents that deterred me from ever wanting to wearing leggings/tights. Yes, those were the probably the kind of incidents that prompted American Apparel to print a warning inside their leggings/tights (actually they really just want publicity). Of course people are free to wear, or not wear, anything they want, but still. Disastrous.

In front of my apartment. Looks a bit ghetto, but inside it isn't too bad.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts