Of Toys and Co
Life, cosmetics, skincare, etc.
Pages
Home
About this Blog
Image & Content Use
Where to Buy
Japan How I Love Thee Series
Japan How I Loath Thee Series
Beauty & the Beeyotch
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Sunday date night outfit
No shorts today :P And it looks like I'll be posing in front of my apartment for a while since it's a bit more hidden and passerby's won't think I'm one of those funny tourists. Well, I sorta am but, shhh....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Beekman 1802 Buttermilk Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm
Saw these little 41g/1.44oz. jars of Beekman 1802 Buttermilk Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm and bought 3 of them, but I ended up keeping onl...
Elta MD Oil-in-Gel Cleanser
My good experience with Elta MD Skincare Foaming Facial Cleanser led to the purchase of this 100mL/3.4fl. oz. tube of Oil-in-Gel Cleanser ,...
Alverde Naturkosmetik Tinted Lip Balm
This Alverde Naturkosmetik Tinted Lip Balm was part of a giant care package Julia sent me a few years ago (thank you, Julia!). And no, it d...
Three Balancing Cleansing Oil Gel
Hubby and I took our boys to Japan for the month of June, and among the few toiletries I brought was this 28g travel sized tube of Three Bal...
Neutrogena Cleansing Balm
This tiny 74g/2.6oz. jar of Neutrogena Cleansing Balm lasted me less than 3 weeks, so unless it's on super sale, the small size actuall...
Clarins Total Cleansing Oil
Holy moly it's almost mid August already! Where did all the time go? My last oil cleanser post was earlier in the year, late January I t...
Shiseido Waso Shikulime Gel-To-Oil Cleanser
Next up: this 125mL/4oz. tube of Shiseido Waso Shikulime Gel-To-Oil Cleanser . Sadly, Shiseido has discontinued the entire Waso line which i...
Clinique Take the Day Off Charcoal Cleansing Balm
If I could describe this 125g/4.2oz. jar of Clinique Take the Day Off Charcoal Cleansing Balm in one word, it would be "tragic." ...
&Honey Skincare Cleansing Oil
Just finished up these two 180mL pump bottles of &Honey Skincare Cleansing Oil in the " Regular " scent as well the LE Sakura...
Guerlain Abeille Royale Eye R Repair Serum
Ever since Amore Pacific Intensive Revitalizing Eye Essence got me on the eye serums and essences train, I've been obsessed with the pr...
Related posts
No comments:
Post a Comment