This is the parfait version of the Fresh Peach & Sorbet Dessert I had last week. It has strawberry sauce at the bottom, then a dollop of plain yogurt, then several cubes of lychee jelly, then several chunks of fresh bananas, a handful of unsweetened cornflakes (yes, they put cornflakes in parfaits here, for the crunchy texture), then a small scoop of vanilla ice cream, another scoop of raspberry sorbet, milk jelly, then pieces of fresh white peach, some heavy whipped cream and finally topped with a frozen raspberry. I know all that sounds crazy, sweet and heavy as hell, but surprisingly it's neither too sweet or too heavy. It's actually a perfect combination of sweet and tartness, throwing in some crunchiness heaven. Wow, why don't the Denny's in the US serve this? It's delicious!!!
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Finished this 30mL/1fl. oz. pump bottle of Avene A-Oxitive Antioxidant Water-Cream long ago but the post got buried in my Draft folder.
-
I got two of these 130mL Senka Moisture Perfect Emulsion Silky refill bag through a BOGO deal so I gifted one bag to my mum and kept the se...
-
I had two of these 15mL/0.51fl. oz. jars of Boscia Indigo Eye Cream , one from a Boscia Day & Night Eye Set (from Costco!!!), and anoth...
-
Now that I've tried several of Paul & Joe Foundation Primers , I totally get why they have a cult following in Japan. Even I have de...
-
I had two of these 30mL/1fl. oz. pump bottles of Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Refresh Infusion and quickly used up both. This was a trans...
-
Had two of these 75mL/2.5fl. oz. tubes of Caudalie VinoSource-Hydra Moisturizing Mask also and gave one away to my brother. He complained o...
-
This 7g tube of Honey Lip is my first product fron the Japanese brand Hacci , so I only know that Hacci is a high-end luxury boutique bra...
-
I was looking forward to trying this 50mL/1.69fl. oz. tube of CosRX Pure Fit Cica Cream , but after a few uses, I was eager to use it up and...
-
I was very excited to try this 60mL/2fl. oz. squeeze bottle of Elemis Superfood Glow Priming Moisturiser . At the time, I was going through ...
-
Ever since Amore Pacific Intensive Revitalizing Eye Essence got me on the eye serums and essences train, I've been obsessed with the pr...

No comments:
Post a Comment