Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

Scored this Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover from my sister who is vacating her apartment, getting ready to move home now that her contract is up. It's going to be sad when she's gone because we always have lots of fun traveling together and hanging out in general. And texting all day too, of course. I want her to move to the big city where I am and hang around for another year and may be even come with me to Taiwan after Japan, but I think she's ready to go home to the US of A, having been away for 3 years now *sniffs* T.T I'm going to miss her :(


This is a clear dual-layer liquid, just like my favorite Lancome Bi-Facil, so I was quite happy to take it off my sister's hands. And since my recent Softymo Super Eye Makeup Remover purchase was a total flub, I couldn't wait to get my grabby hands all over this Neutrogena one and started using it right away ^.^ You do need to shake it well to blend the 2 layers, but it is unscented and I'm quite happy about that.

The makeup remover does a pretty good job of removing my eye makeup. It doesn't cut cleany through the makeup the way Lancome Bi-Facil did, but it removes my makeup in much fewer strokes than Lancome Effacil, all the while being way cheaper than both Lancome versions. That said, I don't wear waterproof mascara or mascaras in general and therefore cannot comment on how it would perform with this range of products. Too bad it doesn't have more reviews on the Neutrogena website as it does on Makeup Alley. Either way, I think it's a decent eye makeup remove in terms of price and performance if you don't want to pay the Lancome price.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts