Tuesday, July 5, 2011

L'Occitane Plum Blossom Lip Gloss

This L'Occitane Plum Blossom Lip Gloss is from the A Blossoming Embrace Set I bought earlier in the year.


As a faithful Lancome Juicy Tubes fan, I'm never really curious enough to buy any full size glosses just to try out, but since it came in this set, I didn't really have much expectations. I guess I should be more open minded next time, because this Plum Blossom Lip Gloss is unexpectedly excellent! It feels identical to Lancome Juicy Tubes in terms of texture, moisturizing factor, and lasting power! It is thick and super smooth, not sticky, moisturizing, and last for quite a long time.

It's not perfect though, as neither are the Juicy Tubes. The scent is a bit strong and more on the chemically side. I think they were going for floral (duh, it's called Plum Blossom Lip Gloss) but it ended up kind of soapy and off. Also, it tastes sweet, which I really hate in a lip balm or lip gloss. Also, if you are looking for some color, sorry, this one is totally completely clear despite the appearance of a nice golden peach. Over all though it is a lovely gloss that will go well over lip sticks or alone as a clear gloss.

The Blossoming Embrace Set include a 1oz. tube of Shea Hand Cream, a Plum Blossom Roll-on Eau de Toilette Intense which went to my mum long ago, and a Rose Bonne Mere Soap which I'm using and will review soon.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts