Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Perfumes etc.

On my quick visit home I had a chance to go through my moving boxes and found a few interesting item ^.^ I ended giving these away to my mum because she loves perfumes and I don't care much for them, but I thought I'd post these pictures anyway :)

One of the items was the Versace Pour Femme Coffret Set, which was a Sephora Insider 100-points deluxe sample I believe. Either way, I thought I was going to use it, but obviously it ended up being forgotten :( Oh well, at least it is being appreciated now.

Versace Pour Femme Coffret Set

For a while, I kept stumbling onto these cute little solid perfumes by Victoria's Secret. Have you ever tried these? When I finally picked up a couple, I lost interest and they sat unopened and untouched. They're in my mum's purse now ^.^

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Solid Perfume

Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Solid Perfume

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts