Sunday, September 28, 2014

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Part II

After trying the 3.7mL/0.13fl oz. deluxe sample tube of Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Anti-Aging, I liked it so much I went back and bought the 11mL/0.37fl oz. full size, as well as the full size of the Original in the Shadow Lockdown Set, and a different color, Greed, separately.

Shadow Lockdown Set with Original and Anti-Aging Primer Potion, and Greed Primer Potion. All pictures taken in natural light without flash.



Full size of the Anti-Aging Primer Potion.


As you can see, the full size is actually huge! With a pin's head use for both eyes each time, I think I'll be set for life with eye primers LOL!

- Original: dries translucent, identical to the Anti-Aging, although I have to say the Anti-Aging one feels a tad more moisturizing and comfortable, especially under drier powder shadows.

- Greed: When I first swatched this primer, my very first thought was, hell, who would want to cover this up with eye shadows? It's so pretty as it is! And it's pretty much a stand-alone color in a shimmery yellow gold, and only lazy days I actually just wear it by itself with just eye liner ^.^ Too bad I think Urban Decay is discontinuing it, because it's been on sale on their website for a while now. Oh well...

Original and Greed.

Along with my order I also received packet containing 4 samples of primers in Original (translucent), Sin (Champagne Shimmer), Eden (nude matte), and Anti-Aging (translucent). I'm now lemming the Sin, because if it's anything like Greed, I would bet the champagne shimmer would be a nice stand-alone color too ^.^



See my previous Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts