Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Sonia Kashuk Shine Luxe Sheer Lip Colour Part II

Resuming the pre-scheduled posts.

I was so impressed with Sonia Kashuk Shine Luxe Sheer Lip Colour in 23 Sheer Juicy Coral that I went straight out to my local Target to check out the range. ...And subsequently came home with 26 Sheer Berry and 28 Sheer Plum ^.^"

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.




So it wasn't a fluke that I love the formula for these lippies. The two new colors feel consistent with 23 Sheer Juicy Coral that I regret learning about these so late in the game. Apparently there were other colors, most notably a couple of reds that were discontinued :(

- 26 Sheer Berry: more like raspberry-rose and turns even redder my lips. Gorgeous nonetheless.

- 28 Sheer Plum: not plum at all but more like violet with muted fuchsia undertone. A bonus is that the it makes my teeth appear really white! Move love.

26 Sheer Berry and 28 Sheer Plum. See how red Sheer Berry is and how cool-toned Sheer Plum?

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts