More L'Occitane Hand Creams, with the last post being two years ago in 2015. Wow! It's not that it takes me that long to use up the below tubes. More like I have multiples of the same scents and I only post about the scents I haven't posted on before.
- Shea Butter Whipped Hand Cream: smells like the regular Shea Butter Hand Cream, only with a whipped texture. I was actually expecting a thinner, mousse-like texture but it turned out to be quite thick, thicker than the regular Shea Butter Hand Cream even.
- Cherry Blossom L'Eau Hand Cream: a thinner hand cream but not to the point of being gel-like in the case of the Almond and Cherry Blossom Hand Creams.
- Delightful Rose Hand Cream: used up two of these 10mL/0.3oz. minis from the Nourishing Hand Cream Trio and the Shea Butter Holiday Gift sets. Thick but not greasy, a flowery rose scent but was surprisingly agreeable. Didn't overwhelm and didn't give me a headache. I love these mini ones because they just fit so well into my bag :D
- Shea Rose Hand Cream: yet another 10mL/0.3oz. mini from the Hugs & Kisses Hands & Lip Set. It smelled just like the Delightful Rose Hand Cream above though so I suspect they were the same stuff only with different names.
- Vitória Régia Hand Cream: very thin but is adequate when I need light moisturizer for my hands. Smells like men's cologne so I keep this tube in my gym bag ^.^
See my previous posts: