Friday, October 20, 2017

Clarins Kiss Joli Baume

Back in May, I picked up Clarins Multi-Active Day Gel-Cream for hubby (will review later) and this Kiss Joli Baume caught my eyes. I've been on a non-stop lippie craze since my third trimester and so into my cart the lip balm went.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

This balm is so cute! It comes in a paper tube and I really wish the bullet is removable so I could reuse the packaging. It smells divine too, having a fruity apricot-peach scent that smells good enough to eat!

Unfortunately, that's all the good things I have to say about it :( The balm itself is very thin and doesn't last at all. I could slather it on and it'd disappear within minutes without any eating, drinking, or even talking! Where does it go, I don't know. It just evaporates from my lips, leaving my puzzled as I could have sworn I'd just applied it! Ack, I should have just gone for the good ol' Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner ($22, assuming they haven't changed the formula since I last used it, which they most probably did...)! Or hell, if I were to keep licking my lips, they'd be in the same condition as they are with this Clarins balm on and I'd save myself $20! What a huge disappointment!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts