Thursday, October 12, 2017

L'Occitane Shea Butter Cleansing Oil

I never thought I'd be sad to use up a particular cleansing oil, but I actually was to have ran out of Astalift Complete Makeup Remover Oil a few weeks ago :( That's a good sign I should probably try a full size. In the meantime, I'm half way through this 30mL/1fl. oz. bottle of L'Occitane Shea Butter Cleansing Oil from the Shea Butter Comforting Set.


Turns out this is a pretty decent oil cleanser as well, not in the least because it can be used with dry or wet hands. Occasionally, I was in such hurry to shower that I forgot to remove my sunscreen first, so having a product that can be "flexible" to my forgetfulness is such a relief. Now I know where the term "mommy brains" comes from... Ha.

This oil cleanser has the same scent as the rest of the shea butter line. It's thick and smooth, and it rinses well without leaving any residue or causes my skin to be squeaky. The 200mL/6.7fl. oz. retails for $24, which is a good price I think. Over all, it's not a joy to use like Astalift, but I'll be happy try a full size anyway with a good promotion.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts