Sunday, October 1, 2017

RMK W Irresistible Lips Part II

The previous RMK W Irresistible Lips pick in 04 Deep Red was such a success I went back for more, this time getting 03 Beige. Yes, I don't love nude lippies, but I like the formula (and the slimmer packaging!) so much I could not care less that it's old.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

I already sang enough praises for these so I'll just go straight to the color.

- 03 Beige: translucent peachy nude with micro shimmers that leave a pearly glow. Like 04 Deep Red, this one is also smooth and the color shows up pretty well on my lips. Even the transparent peachy core shows up well on my lips. Sorry the swatch photo is crappy lit, but you can kind of see it the peach stripe in the middle. Argh. Now I want the other two colors!

See my previous RMK W Irresistible Lips post.

3 comments:

kuri said...

argh, all these lippy lemmings!

D. said...

Hi Claire,

Well, this one you can cross off because it's long-discontinued :P

^.^
D.

kuri said...

Haha, ok!

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts