Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Nude ProGenius Rescue Oil

Finished Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil two weeks ago and been onto this 10mL/0.33fl. oz. dropper bottle of Nude ProGenius Rescue Oil., part of the Sephora Favorites 2015 Skin Wonderland an angel sent to me all the way in Tokyo in the spring of 2016.

I actually tried the oil on my face first this time, though I only used 2 drops versus the 2-3 as instructed. Alas, I woke up with an oil spill on my face anyway, so onto my belly and butt it went. Ha.

I must say this oil is much lighter than the previous argan oil and is on the dry side like the Caudalie Divine Oil, minus the perfume. That said, this Nude oil has a scent, a spicy herbal fragrance I'm guessing from the thyme and rosemary leaf extracts in its ingredients. Again I needed 15 drops for the belly and butt areas and even then, my skin still feels kind of dry occasionally, which makes it rather strange how it turned my face so oily in the morning. Will move on.

Nude Progenius Rescue Oil:
Inca Gold Oil, Isoamyl Laurate, Rose Hip Seeds, Fragrance (Parfum), Safflower Seed Oil, Squalene, Bakuchiol, Coleus Root Extract, Thyme Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Papaya Extract, Carrot Root Extract, Hibiscus flower extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Jojoba Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Sunflower Seed Oil, Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool.
***List of ingredients from Nude Skincare.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts