Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Aritaum Shine Fix Eyes Part III

Got a few more Aritaum Shine Fix Eyes and looking forward to wearing eye shadows again soon ^.^ In addition to 02 Pink Oyster and 32 Mambo Mood, somehow I managed to repurchase 05 Romantic Floor by accident =.=" This mistake is especially annoying considering 05 Romantic Floor is among the colors that were too warm for me. Urgh.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

I haven't worn these two colors yet, but from the swatches alone I know I'd love them due to the translucency. By any chance I'm wrong and hate either color, I'll update this post. I doubt it though ^.^

- 02 Pink Oyster: metallic, low intensity. Transparent when looked at directly but reflects a sparkly peachy pink metallic pearl sheen from an angle. This color makes a gorgeous lid wash, or can be dusted sparingly as a sparkling top wash.

- 05 Romantic Floor: still too warm for me. Ha. Grrr, what was I thinking!?
- 32 Mambo Mood: metallic, medium intensity. Translucent pink gold with lots of hot pink and gold shimmers that reflect a wet golden metallic sheen. This color looks really red in the pot but is totally wearable due to its translucency. It's one of my favorite Shine Fix Eyes, in fact!

Left to right: 02 Pink Oyster, 05 Romantic Floor (swatched again for the hell of it :P), and 32 Mambo Mood.

See my previous posts:

2 comments:

Citrine said...

I bought a few back in summer (because they were half off) I should start wearing them...These are very few korean makeup that make the top of my favorite list!

D. said...

Hey Mina,

You know, I actually check on these occasionally to see if they released new colors. I guess I like them more than I'd expected to. I wore and light dusting of 02 Pink Oyster the other day and it was just right, nice and subtle sparkles to brighten up my eye area without making me look like a disco ball.

^.^
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts