Sunday, March 18, 2018

Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream

I have four 5mL sample tubes of this Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream that I emptied into a glass jar and have been using for a couple of weeks now, nights and mornings. This is the current incarnation of the HydraQuench Cream for normal to dry skin, versus the Rich Cream version I reviewed last month for dry skin.

I was going to compare the HydraQuench Cream and this Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream to see whether the formula has changed or the line was just renamed. But turns out I'd given away my tube of HydraQuench Cream to my mum a long time ago and totally forgot about it. I blame all the moving hubby and I did, but I digress.

Anyway, I actually like this Silky Cream much better than the Rich Cream, believe it or not. Yes, the Rich Cream did impress me. But I also started using this Silky Cream a few days before finishing the Rich Cream and noticed how different each felt on my skin. Once I tried the Silky Cream, the Rich Cream felt filmy, if not silicone-y, and it wasn't that much more moisturizing either. Whereas the Silky Cream just feels so smooth and soft and it sinks right in upon application. So yes, I definitely prefer this Silky version over the Rich version, and I will definitely purchase a full size with a good promotion.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts