Monday, March 19, 2018

Heim UV Mineral Powder SPF50+ PA++++

You know what's funny? I'm so used to Japanese-style double and triple packaging that when I received this 6g jar of Heim UV Mineral Powder SPF50+ PA++++ in simple cellophane packaging with just a paper insert, I started to wonder if this powder I bought via Rakuten JP was legit ^.^"

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

Turns out Heim has a bunch of stuff on their website, including an interesting-looking Natural Lip Rouge in a metallic tube seemingly slimmer and longer than Opera Lip Tint's. Of course I had to try them too so I picked up three out of four colors available. We'll see. They're decently rated on Cosme but the user-provided swatches are terrible and often inaccurate, so these may very well be duds. But I digress.

At 2,600yen for 6g, this UV Mineral Powder is among the pricier sunscreen powders I own. The powder itself is unscented and the formula is light, but it does provide some coverage, even more so than Koh Gen Do UV Face Powder Soft Beige actually! The coverage surprises me as I prefer a more translucent powder, but this isn't a deal breaker. It just means I can't apply it as liberally as I usually do with a translucent powder, because the coverage will become obvious and will look cakey. I like it enough but probably won't repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts