Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Bite Beauty Lush Lip Tint Part II

Here are the last two additions to my tiny Bite Beauty Lush Lip Tint lineup, namely the two colors I'd missed: Black Currant and Raspberry.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

It's too bad these were discontinued. I'm thinking it's because they're less pigmented and yet are more expensive than the comparable Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment. And plus Fresh was already established with a huge following; they've been around for much longer than Bite Beauty. Still, as explained in the previous post I prefer the Bite Beauty version of these lip tints, so I do lament that there won't be any more colors for me to collect (on sale, that is ^.^").

- Black Currant: transparent brown-red. I was hoping for more cranberry but ended up with more brown. Not a deal breaker though and I still like it.

- Raspberry: translucent cool-toned raspberry red, true to its name sake. Has the same pigmentation level as Cherry.

Black Currant and Raspberry.

See my previous Bite Beauty Lush Lip Tint post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts