Friday, August 3, 2018

Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Eye Serum

Was using this 5mL/0.16fl. oz. tube of Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Eye Serum for a few weeks. It was a freebie I got along with the purchase of the Rapid Hydration Ritual set. 


Note I said I was using this eye serum. I've since stopped using it because, well, it was useless and didn't do a thing for me. That said, since this is an "eye serum," I wasn't sure if I was supposed to layer an actual eye cream on top or use this stuff alone. I checked Jurlique's website but they didn't say anything about layering.


This eye serum has a thin and runny gel texture. It's very light, perhaps too light, definitely not for overnight use and was barely adequate for day use for me. It might have worked better in a hot and humid environment, but right after I this stuff on it felt as if I'd applied water and my eye area was still dry and itchy as it was before I put anything on. Meh.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts