Thursday, August 2, 2018

Grace One Rich Moisture Lotion R

Trying really hard to finish this 30mL trial bottle of Grace One Rich Moisture Lotion R. This and the Rich Moisture Milk were freebies that came with the Perfect Gel Cream Set.



According to their website, there are two types of lotion: a しっとり (shittori, moisturizing) and とてもしっとり (totemo shittori, extra moisturizing/rich/intense). I have the latter, the R (rich) type and boy does it live up to its name.

This lotion is thick, rich, and super sticky. It stays sticky for a long time despite the dry climate I live in that makes the vast majority of sticky stuff tolerable. Which is to say I can't stand this Lotion R, so I "demoted" it to body use and even then, I could barely put up with it. May be I'll try the "regular" lotion, but no more of this rich stuff. Too rich for me.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts