Thursday, November 28, 2013

Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream

Just finished up this 5mL/0.17oz deluxe sample tube of Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream! It was actually a part of the Shiseido Black Friday promotion last year, but I didn't get around to it until a couple of months ago after finishing up Lancome Genifique Eye.

Shiseido Black Friday promotion 2012 includes Brightening Cleansing Foam 30mL/1.1oz, Intensive Spot Targeting Serum 9mL/0.3fl.oz, Brightening Softener Enriched 25mL/0.84fl.oz, Brightening Moisturizing Emulsion 15mL/0.5fl.oz, and this 5mL/0.17oz Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream.

White Lucent is a brightening line and I honestly didn't know what to expect. My experience with whitening/brightening products has been less than positive, as in they were really sticky and the results weren't discernible. So I was surprised how much I enjoyed using this eye cream. It comes out of the tube a cream, but it goes on very light and absorbs quickly. It is scented, but I actually like the scent very much. It's a crisp and clean fruity flowery mix that isn't overpowering and dissipates quickly upon application.

I started out using this eye cream at night. When the weather cooled down and dried out a bit I switched it to daytime use. It was great either way, keeping my eye area well moisturized and adapted well to my sunscreen, as in it didn't melt or crease anything. I can't really comment on the anti-dark circles aspect because I wear sunscreens that doubles as base, and most of the time they do a pretty good job of balancing out my skin and somewhat lighten up whatever dark circles there are underneath my eyes. I'm using the sample sachet below and have a million other things lining up next, but if I ever get through my arsenal (or if there's a really good promotion) I will probably get a full size of this cream.

0.3mL/0.01oz sample sachet.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts