Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Lancome Genifique Eye

Through a couple of promotions I got two 7g jars of Lancome Genifique Eye Youth Activating Eye Concentrate. I gave one to my mum and nearly finished with the one I kept, which took me 2+ months of daily morning use!


This is a very light, almost gel-like cream for the eyes that delivers light moisture, absorbs quickly, and leaves a clean feel without any greasiness. It's perfect for the summer or in warmer climates, but here in SF where it's cooler in the summer and than the fall there were times when I had I use liberally to feel adequate. My skin is extra dry too, especially around the eye area. I'm glad I'm almost done with this jar because I'm looking forward to something a little thicker and more moisturizing, even during daytime.

Unlike most Lancome skincare this eye cream is unscented, which is great. However, they added unnecessary pearly shimmery particles again, making the cream a translucent white with a pinkish pearly sheen. Sure it's nice to look at, but I'm talking about an eye cream here, not an eye shadow or even a base. I'd rather this cream be more moisturizing than pretty.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts