Monday, October 28, 2013

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream TW

Got a giant 2g sample packet of Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream from Taiwan, which is why I marked the post's title with "TW" since it might differ in formulation else where. It was a thrown in freebie since I went to and bought from Watsons a lot ^.^'


This is a moisturizing cream, although I used it on my neck and décolletage instead because it feels a tad too thick for my face. It's too thick still for my neck and décolletage and remains just a touch sticky for a while after application. Thankfully the weather has cooled now the stickiness is not too pronounced or bothersome. If it was hotter, I would have definitely stopped using it by now. 

Another thing I dislike about this cream is that it's shimmery. Seriously, any more opaque and this stuff would have been a cream highlighter instead. Also, it smells like shampoo. The old Vidal Sassoon shampoo, to be more precise. The first time I got a whiff of this, I thought, why am I putting shampoo onto my neck? Hmm... Will not buy.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts