Thursday, October 24, 2013

Dr.Ci:Labo Aqua-In-Derm Super-Essence

I had four 1.5mL packets of Dr.Ci:Labo Aqua-In-Derm Super-Essence, 6mL altogether, from the Gold Lift and Super Moisture Sample Sets I got for free while in Japan. These 4 packets filled up a 7mL jar almost to the top and lasted me a good 2-3 weeks with daily use.


This is a transparent and viscous serum with the consistency of a runny gel. It smells like essential oil with a dash of menthol. I just need a drop or so, rubbed in my palms and pressed into my face after cleansing and before moisturizer. It feels a bit sticky going on and takes a few minutes to absorb. But after that it feels weightless, like I haven't applied anything.

And that's precisely the problem - it doesn't feel like it's doing anything! May be I'm not using enough? Either way, I'm glad I get these samples to try because I'd hate to spend the retail on this only to feel like I've put runny water gel on my face and that's it. Moving on.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts