Tuesday, October 15, 2013

L'Occitane Red Rice Exfoliating Rice Powder

After Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser, I started using this 50g/1.7oz. L'Occitane Red Rice Exfoliating Rice Powder. I actually picked this up while in Seattle for a family wedding 2 years ago but totally forgot about it as I headed straight back to Japan afterwards :X So this exfoliator is actually quite old and long discontinued. And of course, I LOVE it T.T


I use this every third morning and only rinse with water in the mornings in between. This is a white powder with exfoliating grains that feel large in my hands but are surprisingly soft on the face. It does not foam at all, and adding water to the powder softens it up into a runny paste and I massage my face with it. It doesn't sound like it'll do anything, but my skin feels clean and comfortable afterwards. I especially love the scent, it's like a very fragrant baby powder scent, very soothing. Is this probably one of the very few cleansers I actually look forward to using, and in the morning too! Too bad it's all but impossible to find now :(

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts