Saturday, October 26, 2013

Shiseido Perfect Milk

Shiseido Perfect Milk is unfortunately not so perfect, at least not for me. It's really too bad beause I've been curious about this line for a while now.

This is a liquid foaming face wash that looks and feels like liquid hand soap :X It foams like mad too, and you need just a tiny bit for a thorough wash, perhaps too much so. It took me just 2 nights of using this in the shower for my face to start peeling and flaking, especially around the cheeks, nose, and mouth area. And my skin wasn't just peeling and flaking, it was cracking up, itching, and it stings when I apply my usual skincare that never stung me before! Horrible! What the heck did they put in this stuff, bleach?!?

The only good thing I can say about it is that it smells nice, like a milder version of Shiseido Pureness Foaming Cleansing Fluid, which was much runnier. And you know what's funny? While it deep fried my skin, hubby actually likes it! So we agreed that he would give me back the almost empty tube of Shiseido The Skincare Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam and he can take this 150mL bottle of peeling and flaking potion off of my hand. Problem solved. Even more amazing is that just 5 days later, my skin was back to normal. So yeah, if you have dry skin, stay faaaaaaar away from this stuff! Eeps.


No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts