Saturday, August 5, 2023

Hadabisei Moisturizing Facial Emulsion

Some time last year, I became a little obsessed with emulsions and milks and bought several bottles from Amazon JP. This 130g Hadabisei Moisturizing Facial Emulsion was one of them. I hadn't planned on using this emulsion so soon though. Rather, the whole order arrived in terrible shape and while this bottle wasn't the actual casualty, it's also the only one that's not factory sealed and had its outer packaging destroyed in transit. Which is to say I had no idea whether its content had leaked, making it unsuitable for storage. That was how it jumped the queue. 


I'm about 1/3 the way through the bottle and liking it a lot! This emulsion is unscented and thicker than expected, I had to thin it out a bit with Keana Nadeshiko Rice Lotion. Now it's the perfect thickness and texture. After massaging into the skin, it absorbs pretty well and leaves my skin velvety soft. It's a touch rich for the current weather but I don't mind it. Actually, I'm looking forward to using this emulsion come the colder and drier weather. I won't repurchase though. This emulsion jumping the queue means there's still a queue ^.^"

Quick rant: look at this ridiculousness! I buy from Amazon JP all the time and this was the first time my order arrived in such terrible shape. It looked like someone just threw all the bottles--including the glass ones!--into the box and sent it off without any padding at all! Needless to say, one of the glass bottles didn't make it and its entire content spilled all over, soaking everything inside. Thankfully, all the other bottles were factory sealed--with the exception of this Hadabisei bottle, which was why I just used it.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts