Thursday, August 3, 2023

Decorte Vita de Reve Herbal Vitalizing Lotion

Here's another toner I'm using as part of my morning routine along with other Decorte products, this 150mL/5fl. oz. bottle of Decorte Vita de Reve Herbal Vitalizing Lotion.


This toner is runny-watery without any viscosity, but it's still very moisturizing. There's no menthol in the ingredients but somehow it still feels very refreshing on. The scent is lovely too, an herbal-floral that's invigorating. I take a deep breath every morning when I splash this onto my face. It layers well under other Decorte skincare products (will get to those soon), and the purple faceted-glass bottle is pretty to boot. This is probably the very first full size bottle that I want to keep to reuse with other toners.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts