Sunday, August 6, 2023

CeraColla Ceramide and Collagen Moisture Milk

This 145mL bottle of CeraColla Ceramide and Collagen Moisture Milk is another item from my Amazon JP order that I'm using right now. CeraColla is a Meishoku brand, and this is my first brush with this brand. So far so good.


This is an unscented, thick, and milky emulsion that's way more moisturizing than it looks. So I ended up diluting it a bit with Keana Nadeshiko Rice Lotion like I did with Hadabisei Moisturizing Facial Emulsion, because it'd be too thick for the current weather otherwise. Over all, it does the job, is unoffensive, and there's nothing for me to complain about. That said, there's nothing about it that jumps out at me either, which is to say I'll moving on and will not repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts