Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Evermere Cosmetics Moist Tec UV Gel SPF50+ PA++++

Almost done with this 70g tube of Evermere Cosmetics Moist Tec UV Gel SPF50+ PA++++. I had two tubes but only kept one for myself. The other tube I gave to my friend M. who's a skincare addict like me.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

I picked this up because of the super moisturizing claim and boy this stuff delivers. In fact, it's so moisturizing I can't use it on my face because it'll turn me into a shiny grease ball. Like many other sunscreen "gels" I've tried which were nowhere near a gel, this feels more like a light cream. It goes on well, light and smooth, only to then sit there on top of my skin and just won't set no matter how long I wait. I've tried mixing it with at least half a dozen different sunscreens to no avail, so I "demote" it to a hand cream instead.


Guess what, it's awesome as a hand cream! In fact, it's a better hand cream than most of the hand creams I'm using right now. And with SPF! Whaaa? I'm tempted to hoard this stuff to use as hand cream, only to be reminded of how difficult it is to get a hold of outside of Japan. Worse, it costs a good $30-40 a piece depends on the source. So yeah, I'm moving on. Very happy to have tried it though. If you come across it, by all means try a tube and see how you like it.

Top to bottom: This Evermere Cosmetics Moist Tec UV Gel, and Skin Aqua Tone Up UV Essence Lavender and Mint Green

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts