Friday, August 4, 2023

La Mer The Hydrating Infused Emulsion

Almost done with this 50mL/1.7fl. oz. pump bottle of La Mer The Hydrating Infused Emulsion. Bought this on a whim because I was on an emulsion/milk kick and wanted to try one from La Mer. Also got a bunch of freebies, among which is a 5mL/0.17fl. oz. sample of this same emulsion.

 
This emulsion is just right I think, not too thick but not runny either. It's moisturizing as well and layers nicely with the rest of the products in my nighttime routine. I was a bit wary of the signature La Mer fragrance which I thought was really strong with the original Creme de la Mer. However, to my surprise it isn't as strong with this emulsion. I also notice that upon application, there's a strong middle note of lemony-generic soap, then it dissipates and I smell the original La Mer fragrance again. Over all, I'm glad I tried this but I'm moving on and probably won't repurchase.
 
The 5mL 0.17fl oz sample bottle.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts