Saturday, July 3, 2010

Softymo Collagen Moisture Cleansing Wash

After delegating Softymo Speedy Cleansing Milk to only morning use, I turned to Softymo Collagen Moisture Cleansing Wash for my nightly use instead. It was cheap and came in a good size bottle so why not? I love trying new stuff, especially when I have an excuse :)



This is pretty much your average liquid facial cleanser, although in my opinion it is quite above average. It is scented, although very lightly with a citrusy fragrance that reminds me of the scent from the Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil. The only somewhat oddity I found is that every once in a blue moon, I will smell a bit of sulfur amidst the citrusy scent, which kind of weirds me out. But hey, onsens smell like that too and people do skinny dipping it and the sulfur makes their skin soft, so why should I let this bother me when a tiny bit of sulfur will make my face soft?

Anyway, this Collagen Moisture Cleansing Wash doesn't create mad foam the way Naive Facial Cleansing Foams do, but it also didn't disappoint me the way Softymo Airy Whip did, not to mention it is a lot more gentle and much less drying! I think I will actually stick with this one for a while, at least until I use it up, which will probably take a long time since I only use half a pump each time.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts