Monday, January 2, 2012

The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Lotion

Just a short review for this Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Lotion. I was using it every night on my last 2 home visits since the weather got cooler (and then very cold) and it is already very dry at home where my folks are to begin with, so normal body lotion just doesn't help.

This Body Shop Foot Lotion is very thick and has peppermint oil, so it goes on with a slight minty tingling sensation. It was just an okay lotion, nothing spectacular or special. Being thick and somewhat greasy, it didn't absorb quickly at all and I had to massage it in, which is kind of the point ^.^ But of course, given that I only put this on right before going to bed (who wants to walk around with greasy feet?), being sleepy and lazy I want it to absorb right away so I can sleep. So this was definitely a downer for me. Then again, is there such thing as a thick foot lotion that absorbs quickly without being greasy? May be I'm asking for too much ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts