Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Clinique Butter Shine Lipstick Part II

I did tell you if I were to buy another lipstick, it would be a Clinique Butter Shine Lipstick, right? Yep, I actually went out and bought one in the color I've had my eyes on for a while now - Ambrosia.

I've already harped enough on how much I love the formula and texture of these Butter Shine Lipsticks, so I won't go on and on about them again here. Let's just say I'm really happy I bought another one, and when I see a good Clinique promotion, I will probably buy more in different colors.

Clinique Butter Shine Lipstick, all pictures taken in natural light without flash.

Ambrosia is a bright golden reddish orange and although it has moderate coverage, a tad more pigmented than I would like, but I still love it. I can't layer too much of course, because then my lips will be screaming for attention. I usually only apply a thin layer on my lower lip and then press to spread evenly, and this alone already gives me quite a pop of color. Dab a little bit of gloss on top and I feel all dressed up ^.^

See how bright and pigmented it is? I was hoping it would be a bit sheerer, because I like to layer my lipsticks, but I'm not complaining :)

See my previous Clinique Butter Shine Lipstick post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts