Friday, October 7, 2011

Etude House Orgel Light Cheek

Owning all 7 palettes of the Etude House Orgel Light Eyes (though I've only reviewed 4 so far) makes me want to get all the Orgel Light Cheeks ^.^ That said, the Orgel Light collection items are all baked, I approached the cheek colors very slowly, and...ended up forgetting about the 02 - Orange I bought during my orange craze at the time :(



The Orgel Light Cheeks come in 4 colors: 01 - Pink, 02 - Orange, 03 - Highlight, 04 - Rose.

01 - Pink

02 - Orange

03 - Highlight

04 - Rose

***Pictures from Etude House.

Like the Orgel Light Eyes, they come in a pearly pink compact with treasure chest details and a mirror inside. These do not come with a brush, but I use my own anyway so I didn't really care.

I bought 02 - Orange because I was going crazy for anything orange at the time, though thinking back now I should have gone for 01 - Pink and 04 - Rose instead. The blush is baked, so its texture is on the dry side which is entirely consistent with baked powders. And actually, it's not really suitable to use as a blush at all because it has a very sparkly, pearly metallic, almost too frosty finish to use on the cheeks. 

Did I mention they are very pigmented? Yes, they are. That said, they're lovely eye shadows if you're game enough to wear orange on your eyes ^.^ I haven't been that brave for the brightest 2 colors at the bottom yet, but the top 3 are beautiful!

From the top:
- A metallic pearly ivory color.
- A pale pastel orange with more of a satiny pearl texture.
- A marzipan with tinge of orange, almost frosty.
- A frosty candy orange.
- A brighter tangerine orange with a touch of coral.

Picture taken in natural light without flash.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts