Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Body Shop Moroccan Rose RoseFlower Eyes

I brought these Body Shop Moroccan Rose RoseFlower Eyes back to Japan with me on my recent home visit. These were a part of the Moroccan Rose collection along with the RoseFlower Blushes that I started using recently. 

01 Sunshine Gold, all pictures taken in natural light without flash. 

02 Mint Green

There are only colors available - 01 Sunshine Gold and 02 Mint Green. I have both colors. These are roughly about half the size of the RoseFlower Blush and also comes in clear plastic compacts that are also thin with round edges. No mirrors or applicators were include, but don't care much for them anyway. They are scented with the same mild rose scent that I don't mind too much.

I haven't used these yet, but they have the same satiny feel and are finely milled, only a tad more pigmented than the blushes. I guess the only minor downer I have with these is that the colors seem a bit opaque, at least when swatched. Then again, they might apply very differently on my lids, so I'm not writing anything off right now.

- 01 Sunshine Gold: satin, low intensity. This color is not gold at all. It looks more of a pale buttery yellow in the pan and swatched a seemingly opaque satiny cream. I'm actually ok with this color being opaque because I think it would make a nice wash and/or base to even out the lids. But I'm saying this base on the swatch, so who knows, it might look very different on my lids when applied with a brush.


- 02 Mint Green: satin, medium intensity, its name is self explanatory and the colors swatched true to the its appearance in the pan. It has a pretty opaque sanity finish, though I'm not sure how this will turn out on my lids.

02 Mint Green and 01 Sunshine Gold.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts