Sunday, July 7, 2013

L'Occitane Ruban d'Orange Sunny Shower

Next up is the 30mL/1fl oz. bottle of L'Occitane Ruban d'Orange Sunny Shower, also from the same French Travel Treasures Set. It is to be paired with the Ruban d'Orange Soft Skin Milk, which I gave away to mum in law long ago.


I actually like this fragrance a lot! It's a lovely flowery but bitter citrus orange scent that's very refreshing. There was also a Ruban d'Orange Soap that I enjoyed very much, so I'm not sure why L'Occitane discontinued this line. Perhaps I shouldn't have given away the body milk ^.^' because now I'm really curious about it and I find myself loathing the E(vil)bay rip-off prices.

But then again, other than the scent this body wash isn't great either. In fact, it's actually quite drying and is harsher than the most other L'Occitane body washes I'm using. I reach for this only on days when I'm most sweaty and icky, after coming home from the gym, for example. Oh well...

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts