Monday, July 15, 2013

L'Occitane Pivoine Flora Beauty Milk

Last of the L'Occitane stuff, I think... I do like this Pivoine Flora Beauty Milk very much! It is supposed to be paired with the Shower Gel and I gave away one of my two pairs from the Pivoine Flora Spring Set and the Brighten Up Collection GWP to my cousin J.

Pivoine Flora Spring Set and Brighten Up Collection

This Beauty "Milk" is not a runny milk as you would expect. It's more like an opaque pink runny heavy cream, although it does not feel heavy at all going on. It moisturizes well, at least for me in the slightly cooler SF summer. For my hands, elbows, knees, and feet, I still need something thicker but for the rest of me this is adequate.

I have to say I like this Pivoine Flora Beauty Milk better than the Spring Cherry Velvet Moisturizing Gel! Sure, the Spring Cherry body gel has a unique scent, but this Beauty Milk is more moisturizing. Plus its flowery rosy fragrance is actually quite pleasant, even if strong. Both scents are equally long lasting, so my pjs will smell like peonies(?) too for a couple of nights after ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts