Saturday, July 13, 2013

L'Occitane Spring Cherry Velvet Moisturizing Gel

This 75mL/2.5fl oz. L'Occitane Spring Cherry Velvet Moisturizing Gel is to be paired with the Iridescent Shower Gel, both from the Springtime Cherry Collection I bought a few months ago in spring. I have to say I like it much better than the shower gel, because at least it moisturizes my skin, even if a little.

Springtime Cherry Collection

This is a light gel cream that isn't meant to be intensely moisturizing is more suitable for warmer weather. The scent is slightly different than the Spring Cherry Shower Gel, with the powdered ume top note lingering on for much longer. After the top note fades, the middle becomes even more striking in that instead of just becoming flowery, I get a flowery shiso! The end note is a faint but modern flowery powder, so there's really nothing "cherry" about this moisturizing gel ^.^ If you like the scent of ume and/or shiso, I definitely recommends this. Sounds strange, but it actually smells quite nice and I do like it a lot myself! Even better is that the scent will linger on my pjs and I will smell like this moisturizing gel for the next couple of nights coming to bed ^.^

Thank goodness there's no shimmers in this one -.-'

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts