Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Majolica Majorca Cream de Cheek

These Majolica Majorca Cream de Cheek were impulse buys because it's been a while since I bought anything from Adam Beauty LOL!

These caught my eyes because they're in a packaging akin to nail polish, in a glass bottle with a metal ball you'll have to shake well, then apply with a little dab from the brush. There are 4 colors available but I didn't bother with OR313 Custard Cream which looks like a nude color and I didn't see a point in applying a nude blush :P So I ended up with PK312 Shell Pink Cream, RD310 Coral Cream, and RD411 Kuchigo Cream.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

Despite being named Cream de Cheek, these are liquid blush, not cream at all! They are unscented, and are runny but not watery. They don't dry in a flash but they do dry fairly fast so a quick hand in blending is recommended. And no shimmers, the lack of which I always welcome in lip or cheek colors.

- PK312 Shell Pink Cream: a neutral, leaning cool and translucent bubblegum pink that's decently pigmented, although not as pigmented as the RD411 Kuchigo Cream.

- RD310 Coral Cream: comes out of the bottle more of a peachy pumpkin orange but definitely turns more coral on me. It's also the lightest and sheerest color out of the 3.

- RD411 Kuchigo Cream: a beautiful and pigmented warm red that's pretty much a blend of Canmake Cream Cheek Clear Series CL01 Clear Red Heart + CL03 Clear Sunset, only in liquid form. If you are curious about these, and you want to get only one with some color, definitely get this color!

From left to right: PK312 Shell Pink Cream, RD310 Coral Cream, and RD411 Kuchigo Cream swatched and blended.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Oohhhh!! They look a little like Addiction cheek polish that I wanted so badly! but when I did my Suqqu haul they didn't have it in the colors that I wanted so I didn't buy them.

Are this new?

I do have all the Canmake colors that you have and I love the so much! Even if two of them don't work for me anymore 04 clear pink is now my favorite red blush :)

D. said...

Hi Ann,

These aren't new - they came out fall 2012 ^.^ They're actually really pretty.

And given you're really fair and pinks turn red on you, may be go for PK312 Shell Pink Cream instead of the red one I recommended in the post. The Shell Pink Cream is a slightly pinkier and paler version Canmake Cream Cheek CL04 Clear Pink Joy.

Cheers,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts