Friday, March 28, 2014

Phytomer Hydra Original Thirst-Relief Melting Cream Part II

After my trial of the Phytomer Hydra Original Thirst-Relief Melting Cream travel size 15mL/0.5fl oz., I wanted to pick up a full size for hubby. Looking around on the internet, I stumbled upon an excellent promotion on Phytomer products via Le Spa USA (not affiliated!), so that was all the excuse I needed to get a few things ^.^ 

I ended up with a Phytomer Moisturizing Face Gift Set, a full size Rasage Perfect Shaving Mask (from Phytomer's men skincare line), and got a Phytomer Moisturizing Travel Set as GWP. Just a week later, a gigantic box showed up and hubby gave me a bug-eyed face: 
Hubby: "What in the world did you buy?!?" 
Me: "Erhh...some face cream and shaving cream for you??" 

Upon opening it, my jaws dropped - in addition to what I ordered, Le Spa USA had sent me a freakin' boat load of samples along with a cosmetic pouch. Holy crap, talking about generosity! Thank you Le Spa USA! 

The Phytomer Moisturizing Face Gift Set contains a full size Hydra Original Thirst-Relief Melting Cream 50mL/1.6fl oz., a full size Doux Visage Velvet Cleansing Cream 150mL/5fl oz., and a travel size Rosee Visage Toning Cleansing Lotion 50mL/1.6fl oz., all at just the price of the Hydra Original Thirst-Relief Melting Cream! Granted, a full size jar of this cream is also a whopping $80, which pretty ridiculous. I think hubby got the shock of his life when I told him how much his face cream cost LOL But hey, the full size Cleansing Cream is $34.50, so the set is actually a decent deal, or at least that was how I reasoned with myself.


The Phytomer Moisturizing Travel Set GWP is pretty nice also, containing another Hydra Original Thirst-Relief Melting Cream 15mL/0.5fl oz. and Oligomer Well-Being Sensation Strengthening Moisturizing Body Cream 30mL/1fl oz., and I'm saving both for use on the next vacation ^.^

And despite the guilt of the $80 face cream, hubby polished off about 1/4 within a few weeks. He loves it, and I like smelling it on his face after every shower ^.^ It's worth it, I think ^.^


And actually, I also bought a couple other Phytomer products from a different shop Lovelyskin.com, but that turned out to be a pretty crappy experience. So I guess I know where to buy more Phytomer next time.

List of ingredients:

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts