Thursday, January 2, 2014

Phytomer Hydra Original Thirst-Relief Melting Cream

This 15mL/0.5fl oz. tube of Phytomer Hydra Original Thirst-Relief Melting Cream was my daytime moisturizer for the short vacation. It came from the DermStore 2012 Black Friday Special Mystery Black Bag.


I assumed "melting cream" meant "light cream" so I decided to try it. It turned out to be a great pick and was indeed light but still moisturizing. The consistency is a gel cream with the translucency of skim milk. It is scented, but I actually liked the scent. It smells like one of those "ocean fresh" fragrance, almost like men's cologne only milder and toned way down. It absorbed quickly and completely when layered over the Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus, otherwise taking a few minutes but nothing unbearable. After fully absorbed my skin feels clean and smooth, no stickiness or greasiness.

I have a feeling hubby would love this too. It feels very similar to his favorite Lancome Aqua Fusion gel cream that got discontinued long time ago. I did check out the full size, but it's super pricey at $78.50 for a 50mL jar! So I searched around and found a nice kit with a full size Melting Cream, full size cream cleanser, and travel size toner, all for just the price of the Melting Cream. Snatched that one up, of course. I also picked up a shaving cream for hubby and got a travel moisturizing set as GWP. Then I stumbled upon yet another full size milk cleanser and toner set for price of just the milk cleanser, so I bought that too ^.^ Yeah, I'm set for a year's worth of skincare, and of course I'll be post more of this brand for sure xD

2 comments:

kuri said...

Sounds nice! I'll have to look around for samples. I have a bunch of creams to work through first though :P

D. said...

Hi kuri,

Well, that was why it took me 2 years to get to my sample of this cream LOL

Cheers,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts