Saturday, January 4, 2014

Jurlique Herbal Recovery Night Cream

I started using this 5mL/0.17oz. tube of Jurlique Herbal Recovery Night Cream a few months ago in late October, taking a 3-weeks break to try new stuff during the holiday travels. Now that I'm back home, I'm also back to using this at night ^.^


This Night Cream has the same herbal rosy scent as the Herbal Recovery Gel, and it's actually a really potent moisturizer with an unexpectedly light texture. It's deceptively light, absorbing instantly. I love the Gel but wasn't too thrilled with Herbal Recovery Antioxidant Gel Mask. Even the Rose Water Balancing Mist didn't really wow me, burning my eyes and all. So I didn't expect much with this cream but end up really liking it!

I'm most impressed with how healing it is. I came home from visiting my folks with some flaking around my mouth area, and that was getting off light given all the layers of skincare I was piling on. But just a few nights back to using this cream and the flaking is gone ^.^ Just a small dollop half the size of my pinky nail is enough to moisturize my whole face. This 5mL tube has lasted for a couple of months with nightly use and I'm still not done with it! I'll be keeping my eyes out for a good promotion with this Night Cream and Gel as they have been a kick-ass duo so far. And I'm kind of curious about the Day Cream now too ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts