Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus

Used this 15mL Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus as a daytime serum for the week I was on vacation. I picked it solely because it says wrinkle and UV damage corrector - there was much sunshine where I was ^.^ This generous deluxe sample (worth around $20!) came from the same 2012 GWP as the All About Eyes Serum and the Chubby Stick 04 Mega Melon. It is *not* the reformulated product that came out fall 2013!



This is slightly opaque and unscented ivory colored serum that's not too thick but not too runny either. It surprised me how much I liked it! There was an instant smoothing effect upon application that made my skin felt like a powdered baby's butt ^.^ And there was a noticeable difference between how nicely my moisturizer went on with and without this serum. Due to the humidity content of the location, without this serum even light moisturizer took a while to get absorbed completely. With this serum though, the moisturizer soaked right into my skin! I didn't notice any miraculous changes or magically disappearance of fine lines, but I like the feel of it.

What I don't like about it is the price tag. The reformulation retails $132 for 100mL/3.2fl oz.! Eeps. I guess that's still better than Lancome Genifique or Visionnaire, but it seems to me the trend is heading toward super expensive essences/serums/treatment and I don't like this trend a bit!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts