Monday, July 28, 2014

Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer

This Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer is also a recommendation from another reader, Ann. I have to say, all the recommendations I've received so far from readers have been fantastic, and this one is no different! Thank you so much gals and guys! Keep it coming! ^.^

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

Anyway, this eye primer is unscented with a standard doe-foot application. The consistency is like a soft cream, not runny at all but not too thick either. It's housed in in a cute and curvy little bottle, although the shape makes it a bit hard to store. But small details ^.^ It's not an understatement to say this primer is budge proof, and it's more like super freakin' glue! In fact, it dries so quickly that if I don't slap it on, I can forget about spreading or blending it. So needless to say it requires a fast hand, super sonic hand. One time I fumbled and ended up with a goop on my eye, because it had dried before I could spread it to the rest of the lids. Eeeps!

But if I'm quick, my oh my it's magic. This stuff hold one to everything, even liquid/gel/cream shadows. Hooray! Thank you Ann! I finally found an eye primer that can take liquid/gel/cream shadows, my Japanese sunscreen, and my oil lids! This stuff rocks! That's to say I use it only for liquid/gel/cream shadows, because my other primers can handle powder shadows just fine, so why mess with super glue when I don't have to? ^.^

From left to right: Etude House Proof 10 Primer, Holika Holika Fitting Veil Primer, Nature Republic Botanical Primer, and TonyMoly Face Mix Primer. Will review the latter three next!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts