Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Suave Professionals Almond + Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo

Quick review for this 373mL/12.6fl oz. bottle of Suave Professionals Almond + Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo. I started coming back to American brands after having gotten a bit bored with Japanese shampoos, though I didn't want to go back to the Pantene Pro-V, Herbal Essence, or Vidal etc. either. Been there, done that. What I haven't tried was the cheaper brands like Suave and V05, with the exception of the V05 Moisturizing Hot Oil way back when.



There were many choices, too many to be honest, but thankfully they don't come in those giant family size bottles. This shampoo has a nice vanilla coconut scent, and it's actually very decent! It rinses well but doesn't strip my hair and leave it squeaky. My hair is decently soft the next day, no super silky effect like that from the Ichikami Moisture Shampoo but it's not bad. It doesn't make my hair oily and greasy the next day unless I use conditioner, which probably means it's already quite moisturizing on its own. I'm glad I'm trying this but won't repurchase. Will probably move on to something new ^.^

This bottle I bought came with a freebie travel size Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Moisturizing Shampoo, which I brought with me on my road trip a few weeks ago for trial. Will review this next.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts