Wednesday, July 16, 2014

V05 Herbal Escapes Clarifying Shampoo

Almost done with this 370mL/12.5fl oz. bottle of V05 Herbal Escapes Clarifying Shampoo. Since college, my hair care routine, if you can even call it that, has always been a clarifying shampoo twice a week and a regular shampoo on days between. And since living in Japan for the first time back in 2005, I'd grown accustomed to Japanese shampoo, and so it has been interesting to venture back into the American shampoo market after so long.


So this is Kiwi Lime Squeeze with Lemongrass Extract, but I discern none of those in the scent. Rather, it smells a little bit of apple, just a touch. The long lasting fragrance claim is somewhat true though, because my hair would still smell of it through the next day. This shampoo is surprisingly better than even the Suave Professionals Almond + Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo! On the two days a week when I use this my hair would be very light and bouncy the next day, and it feels even softer than when I use the Suave! I have tried using conditioner with this (Ichikami Moisture Conditioner, from the Moisture Set), but funny enough the conditioner doesn't seem to make a difference one way or another. Ha. Will definitely try a different V05 shampoo next!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts