Saturday, October 18, 2014

Caudalie The des Vigne Shower Gel

Caudalie had a nice sale this past summer and I picked up 3 different shower gels, each in a 200mL/6.7fl oz squeeze tube. I was curious to try them out as they are soap free with no sodium laureth sulfate. This is a quick review for The des Vigne Shower Gel in the wine colored tube.

I find that most of the fragrance in Caudalie products are nice, this shower gel I didn't like at all! It smelled like a grapey old lady's perfume! It doesn't foam much, if at all, being soap and SLS free. And yet it's still too harsh and drying for my skin T.T Thankfully hubby didn't mind it so I just left him to finish the tube while I deferred to my favorite L'Occitane Bonne Mere Gentle Body Wash Milk, which of course has been discontinued. Argh!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts