Friday, October 10, 2014

Estee Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil

A quick review for this Estee Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil in the color 01 Softsmudge Black. I don't remember how I got this mini pencil, but it's been in my travel makeup bag for a while now.

This is a more "traditional" formula that feels more like kohl and less like the gel formula that's really popular right now. This means it's not buttery and more "pencil-y", only softer and isn't scratchy. And interestingly enough, it's the formula like these that works better with my oily lids, staying on and doesn't melt off and stains my contact lenses like most others.

01 Softsmudge Black: a soft smokey black that's on the warm side, which I prefer to the cooler and, in my humble opinion, harsher blacks. I can dress up a little bit on the go with this pencil, lining my eyes and use a sponge tip applicator to smudge it out.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts