Monday, October 6, 2014

L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Cleansing Foam

Had 2 of these 50mL/1.7fl oz. pump bottles of L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Cleansing Foam from 2 separate gift sets, the Brighten Up Collection and the Divine Secret Collection. I ended up using only one and gave the other to my mum.


This is a cleansing liquid scented with the same crushed dandelion scent as the other Immortelle products, which doesn't bother me. It foams a little bit when pump through the foaming dispenser, although the foam itself is very thin, if at all foamy. While the cleanser is decent I needed about 4 pumps each time for an adequate wash of my neck/decolletage and face, and between my husband and I we went through this bottle in about 3 weeks! The thing is, 4 pumps are what I needed but they leave my skin slightly dry, and if I were to use any less, say 3 pumps, my face just doesn't feel clean. What's up with that? :(

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts